KATHY'S CROCHET CABIN

KATHY'S CROCHET CABIN

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER! It's been 44 years since you went to heaven and i miss you as much today as i did when you left. I love you so much! I'll do a pay it forward today in your honor to celebrate your birthday. I'll see you again one day.
I now have a daughter since john got married mother. It's hard to not push myself on her because i want to share with her all the things we didn't get to share. But i'm going slow. She now enjoys scrap booking and i loved showing her how to do it. Tim and i showed them how to plant a garden this past year. it was so much fun watching them till the grown and hoe the rows after things started growing. I did the canning because they work, but this year i hope to show her how to can tomatoes. I want to take it slow because i don't want to scare her off. I want her to love it. If she doesn't like it then i'll keep doing it as long as i can. I love her!
AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT. IF YOU WANT AN ANSWER TO A QUESTION, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT ktgriggs2 at yahoo dot com. I TRY TO RESPOND TO YOUR COMMENTS BUT SOMETIMES I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU. THEN THERE ARE TIMES I CHECK THE COMMENTS AND DON'T HAVE TIME TO ANSWER THEN I FORGET TO COME BACK. SORRY, BUT MY MIND IS JUST NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE! :)
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR COMMENT.
GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE.
KATHY